What does he mean by taking it slow?

Anonymous
*Long distance* Is taking it slow a good thing with a guy?

I confessed how I felt to my crush and he said he liked me too.

He said we should take it slow but what does that mean? This is my first time so I'm still new to this and learning. He's had at least one ex (which is fine, that's life) but we've had times when he's told been busy to talk to me.

I don't understand him. By taking it slow, it means to talk a little hear and there and getting to know each other as friends? I like him and he tells me he likes me too. I don't want to seem easy but I feel like I am giving him too much? I talk a lot and he's more of a physical person but this is long distance so... lol What should I do?

I do express myself much more than he does and I don't expect him to be like me but he should try to meet me half-way right? What does taking it slow mean? I'm either not understanding this correctly, or my definition of "slow" is not matching his?
What does he mean by taking it slow?
1
1