Are the reasons more men have become bad because male nature is darker than we thought?

Amouranth_QT
I always feel like we are one sided when talking about the issues with men in general. Blackpillers and redpillers will point out the negatives of female nature on a primal level but never talk about males negative nature.

The modern problem with men isn't the lack of masculinity or leadership. It's the fact that on a primal level most men are just evil and/or corruptive by nature if not controlled.
Are the reasons more men have become bad because male nature is darker than we thought?
1. Rape: We say rape is about power and control which is true. But the other element is that rape is also a male reproductive strategy. Some males are on a primal leve connected to this darkness sid of male nature so they rape just to rape. They are just evil in nature and DON'T need a reason.

2. Excessive violence: While violence is in male nature there is a darker side to it. A primal bloodlust the redpillers and blackpillers refuse to admit. Some males are just more deeply connecte to being violent evil killers.

3. Bullying: Bullying for male is about dominance and control. But for males on a primal level it's about survival and keeping the weaker male in his plac. Most bullies are connect tot his on a primal level.

4. Racism: While racism is a thing of ignorance there is more to it for men. Fr males on a primal level racism is about keeping the ingroup protected and survivalism. Some men are more connected to ths primal evil.

With that said we can't ignore the male primal positives such as being protective, leadership and loyalty. But again I truly hate that we ignore the darker primal side of male nature. I admit that while we acknowledge women have become chaotic we pretend that men are more sane which most men aren't. Most modern males are evil as fuck.

So let's stop pretending we men are better than women in the human nature department.
Add Opinion