Is this far fetched or is my ex watching me?

Anonymous
He isn’t my ex ex, we just saw each other for the last year and had an intense on and off thing and recently a couple weeks ago he blocked me on social media because he said he needed to otherwise he wouldn’t be strong enough to not hit me up. After a week I started to notice a random empty private account watching my Instagram stories. Only has 20 followers and follows 20 but is empty. They don’t follow me. I have about 950 followers so I get about 100-160 views for my stories and I have never seen this account before.. I watch all my story views every the time. I looked up the user name word on google and the top 2 hits were it’s a weird 4 letter word that means unique or it used to be a famous boxer’s last name who died in the 1940’s. His first name is the same first name as my ex (Harry). Is it far fetched to think this is my ex watching me even though he blocked me?
26 d
The username for the account is 4 letters long and then 2 numbers. The word is super weird and I hadn’t heard it before
26 d
I just realized the username is his last name spelt backwards hahaha
1
1