Is it normal for a man to push me away and be nasty as he’s grieving his father lately?

anonbrunette99
At first he reached it to me for support about his father I supported, reassured and encouraged him then we gotten into a small argument and he said some very nasty things and basically said he used me the entire time I’m not his type and never could be etc and he would treat me worse than his ex’s and he regrets all he did to her. Told me everything people told me out of spite that he was using me was true…
this is a man that for two years called me beautiful everyday; we had ups and downs he shown me appreciation he listened to me, he helped me throng my problems told me he would always be here for me and I can talk to him, whenever, ask me to stay up at night so we could speak. I feel he’s acting this way out of grief. I thought he cared because he was always there and always willing to work through anything with me. When I was horrible to him he’d always forgive me
4
0