Guy broke things off with me because I was too high maintenance, blocked me but now stalks my Instagram every day. Is he regretting his choice or?

Anonymous
he called me high maintenance because he doesn’t think he can handle a relationship right now with just starting his new job and wants to get accomplished and doesn’t want the complications of a relationship for awhile. I tried to play cool and see him still but it wasn’t what I wanted. I wanted a boyfriend and I want him, and I wanted more from him and in the heat of the moment he ended things because I put too much pressure and was demanding. He unfollowed and blocked me on social media and my number. A week later he started watching my Instagram stories from a fake account. He has been watching them all this last week. He doesn’t know I know it’s him but I did some research and found it’s his fake account. So he’s secretly watching me. Is he gonna come back soon? I’ve purposely been posting hotter/fun posts just to toy with him bc I don't know why he’d end things so drastically and then creep on me.
1
1