Was this guy telling the truth about having a girlfriend? Could he be lying about having a girlfriend? Why is he still checking out other girls?

Anonymous
This is what happened when I came to this guy's house. Out of the blue his mom said in front of me and my friends that he doesn't have a girlfriend and still single. Why would his mom mention that information when no one asked?

He denied that. He said that he already got a girlfriend. But his mom didn't believe him, and she asked him to bring his girlfriend to their house. He tried so hard to convince us that he already got a girlfriend. Why is it that his mom doesn't even know that he has a girlfriend even though they are close? Why are they even bringing this conversation about his dating life?

He was putting his head down while walking pass me. I caught him staring and watching me from afar. I noticed the other day that he was checking out other girls too. If he has a girlfriend then why is he still checking out other girls? And staring at them? He shouldn't be doing this. Was he telling the truth about having a girlfriend?
2
0