Why do men have such a strange and conflicting perception of women and notions of how to treat women that range from worship to hate?

ElizaPam
Before I transitioned into a girl I always hated hearing men talk about women. When I used to hang out with guys and pretend I was anything like them I would get so uncomfortable when they started talking about girls and I'd sit there quietly cringing the entire time. When my dad or other adult males tried to talk to me about girls and how to treat them right and fuck them good I was just like "What are you talking about? Where did this come from? Why would I want to treat girls like anything? They're just people. They're more sensible and pleasant but they're not THAT GREAT. And why would I think about having sex with them? That's gross. Have some respect. I don't register any of this whatsoever and I'm probably getting a sex change when I'm older. My sister is so lucky she doesn't have to hear this shit. Being called your beautiful princess and telling me boys only care about one thing would be a much better conversation right now, dad."

Men see women as a completely different entity and they treat women like a completely different entity with feelings ranging from admiration, desire, kindness, condescension, protection, objectification, superiority and resentment among other. Men are never just "Hello. I see that you are a human. I too am a human. My feelings towards you are neutral as we have just met and feelings towards other humans aren't based upon aesthetics like feelings towards material objects are. Let's talk about the human things we enjoy to see if we develop non-neutral feelings. "
6
0