Why do some men complain that no one cares about men's right's, but when someone tries to see whats wrong they insult the person trying to help?

Anonymous
Whether it be a feminist, man, woman, right winger, left winger, they always want to insult them. When people get tired of their bullshit and give up on them they want to say something like "Societies bias against men and feminist is oppressing men" even though I see more feminist than MRA's trying to help men out. The MRA's are just say the same bs on their YouTube channels "Feminist bad blah blah blah" and then take donation money from the men that think the MRA actually cares about men's issues. I always see mostly women do good in finance because they actually ask me for help even if they don't like me or my politics. Men always try to do shit on their own. Like investing into high yield bonds without a research manager. They get dollar signs in their eyes & then when they lose all their money they come to me crying, but it's too late once you lose all your money. knowing how to put your money into and take your money out of high yield bonds is a full time job that you're not going to have the time to do. You complain so much about feminist, but at least when they do something stupid they admit it and accept the help. I'd rather date a feminist than hang with men like that. I only have very few male friends because most men I meet act even worst than a bitch. I've gotten women from dirt broke to wealthy and successful because they actually want the help. When a woman realizes she does something really dumb she accept my help. They actually listen, rather debate me on everything.
1
4