When a guy texts his girlfriend once throughout the day, and doesn't make plans, is he pulling away?

Anonymous
We didn't see each other all week. He said work was hectic. He works in a navy hospital and said he tested over 100 people of covid. He didn't make plans to hangout this week. He texted once throughout the day saying "Thinking of you. That is all." I didn't hear from him the whole day. All he sent was that at night time. He ignored me after I responded. It's Thursday night where I live and he didn't ask how my week is going ot share about his day. I invited him to play a sport with me and my friends this weekend and he said he "might" go because he wants to test himself for covid first. He made no concrete plans to see me. We have been exclusive for one month. Is he pulling away?
3
0