Please read my additional details. WHAT DO YOU THINK WAS HE THINKING THAT NIGHT?

Anonymous
So I like this guy since 2020, I decided to kinda confess to him on his birthday last November.

Here is my telegram to him:

“I don't have a courage to say this to you in person and I know I'm not the only one to say this.. I hope you know how special you are, as you have my heart all this time. Happy birthday, (his name)

-Love, (my name)”

But sadly he just seen it :(

And then 2 weeks past, we’ve see each other on one event. I’m just too shy to approach him so I was kinda avoided him but as the event goes by, I ALWAYS CAUGHT HIM LOOKING AT ME. Even my friend, notice that he’s always looking at me. But he don’t hesitated to approach me.

So guys, I really don’t understand him. For a quick description of him, he’s a shy guy. So for u guys, WHAT DO YOU THINK WAS HE THINKING THAT NIGHT (the event)?
1
1