Why did I let myself become attached to men acquaintances who really dont respect me but perhaps just fantacize about me sexually?

Anonymous
Guys who would talk about sex a lot to me or make sexual jokes or hit on me but yet I formed emotional bonds to them. I don't know if they have emotional bonds to me but it is more likely that they just have sexual bonds to me because they would flirt towards me a lot.

But yet my heart felt a romantic and friendship bond towards them. Maybe i just didn't recieve much love growing up and not much emotional bonds and so any little sign of affection even if its sexual flirting, i mistook it and wanted to believe it had more of a friendly or emotional bond behind it on the guys' ends.

Now i just feel silly because i am feeling close to guys who really just probably wanted to decieve me and maybe even lied to me to get sex (i did not have sex with them but im sure they wanted to).
8
0