How to control my anger in situations like this?

Anonymous
I've been happily married for 1 year now and things have been going great. My wife is beautiful, very beautiful. I'm not saying this because she is my wife, but the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Even before we met and started to date I've had this conclusion. Whenever we are in public a lot of men check her out and I love it! However, what I don't like is when they make sexual or lewd comments about her body. My doesn't wear revealing clothes or post revealing pictures. We were in the grocery store and When I was grabbing something off the top shelf for her, this guy walked looking at my wife a** and says 'damn she got a nice a**". We both looked at the same time in disgust and she looked uncomfortable. When I saw how uncomfortable she looked I got angrier. I was going over there but my wife told me that to drop it. I'm not to type to get angry... but things like that piss me off. Let's look at a more recent incident. Last night my wife and I were going to my parent's house for dinner. My tire felt strange and sounded strange too. I stopped the car and checked it and I got a flat. I slowly drove to the nearest tire repair and shop, I sat my wife down underneath the waiting area outside, and I went to the man and told him what had happened. He told me that it was free of charge and it was no problem. That was strange to me because his sign had the price for what he was doing. After he was done, I thanked him and asked him how can I repay him. As he was gathering his tools he smirked and asked "Is that your wife?" I then said yea. He then said "Let me f*ck her tonight while you watch her'' I became furious to the point where I just stood looking at him. He then laughed and said that he was kidding. He then replied saying "Your wife paid the price for you. Thanks for the daydream material 😉" What can I do to control my anger? I don't want to embarrass her. I trust my wife 100 percent. But what is causing me to be like this?
How to control my anger in situations like this?
Add Opinion