Should I unmatch this guy?

Anonymous
I’m going to be a bit detailed about our conversations, so that you could tell me what I’m feeling is right or what🤷🏻‍♀️Keep in mind that since the day we matched, he still kept visiting his tinder profile, and even added an other picture of his cat and changed his bio a bit at the same time. Ok here we go:
We matched Jan14, and chatted about ourselves. The chat continued til Jan17 when he asked and we moved to WhatsApp, and continued to chat about movies and other things. Since Jan22 he said he’s not feeling good because of migraines and I said to rest and turn off the lights.. Overall I tried to be caring. 23th I took my vaccination and didn’t feel good and he was considerate in return. 24th I said let’s make a video call. He was ok until later he said he’s meeting a friend and can’t make it. I said ok let’s do it an other time. He never mentioned it. Sent him few music. The next day he didn’t talk about them. I didn’t say anything either, waiting for him to say anything. 25th he said lesser than the day before. Yesterday I mentioned that he’s not talking much. He apologized and said he’s not feeling good (I thought maybe it’s because he’s met his friends..). And today I asked again and he’s saying he’s having life choices problems, personality problems and struggling with himself. And yet he’s still active on Tinder.
You see, so many guys have already said “they’re not feeling good” that I don’t know whether to believe him or not!! I don’t know if he’s not interested or what! Right now I said good night and he hasn’t answered and I’m seeing he’s online at 2AM. I don’t know what to think. He’s seen my message from before I said goodnight and he has said nothing. He did the same last night.
If you’re not feeling good and you’re not in a right place in your life why’d you send a message to a girl?
Should I unmatch this guy?
Every time I end up feeling stupid for giving people the benefit of the doubt!
Should I unmatch this guy?
Should I unmatch this guy?
11
7