I made a huge mistake and now he's making me pay...I don't know how to fix this, I need help.

I made the biggest mistake when I ended things with an amazing guy a few days ago.

Here's some background. We both came out of bad relationships prior to meeting, he got cheated on, and I got abandoned by my ex of 3.5 years.

We started dating in January and things were going good besides the fact that we were both extremely guarded so we both decided to take things slow. As time past I started to feel like I was falling for him, and I started to get frustrated with the fact that he still wanted to take things slow and wouldn't recognize me as his girlfriend. So the little stupid fights over nothing began.

He always told me that he wanted to take things slow, but that he wasn't going anywhere, he wanted to be with me but felt that we didn't need to put a label on it. Maybe I should have been more understanding, but I felt almost rejected by him for doing this, so I started to get bitter. Maybe it had to do with the fact that I was abandoned by my ex, and subconsciously felt like I almost needed that label to know he wasn't going to just drop me out of the blue, I don't know, but I just felt like I wasn't getting what I needed.

So the weekend came and went without each other, he was really hurt when I ended it understandably, but never once when I ended it did I say I didn't want him or I didn't care about him, I even said that maybe when our heads were in the right place it could end up working out. But in this time I realized what a mistake I made, that it was worth him to give him however much time he needed, and how slow he wanted to go, because I realized I didn't want to loose him.

I feel like an emotional train wreck I can understand why he would be leary from me going from 3 days ago not wanting this to know crying about loosing him. I told him my feeling and he said he needed to think about if he wanted to do this anymore. The fact that he didn't know crushed me even more, I've been bawling all night to the point my eyes are now pretty much swollen shut. I don't know what to do to fix this and I'm lost, I really don't want to lose him, and the fact that its 50-50 scares the sh*t out of me.

He's been really cold since I told him about my change of heart, I just don't know what to do to make him see how much I really do care about him, I want to give him this time to think about it but it scares me and I can't even function, all I do is cry.

Its not like I was with anyone else, nothing happened, I more wanted to be alone then anything for my reasons of breaking it off...I just feel like an emotional basket case and I really need to fix this, He's an amazing guy and I feel like I totally f***ed everything up...I need help :'(

Also I'm freaking out because my period was due on the 9th and it hasn't come, and I don't want to say anything to him unless I knew for sure, but I'm scared and I feel so alone.

How can I show him that he means so much to me, and make him realize that giving us one more shot is worth it.
+1 y
I feel like he's almost making me pay for what I did now, like he wants me to hurt like I hurt him. He was always caring, and no matter how much we fought he always called and always still wanted to talk and make it work. And now as soon as I say I want
+1 y
to make things work its like he's a different person and doesn't know if he wants me anymore...
2
1