Has anyone else had experience with pushy doctors who won't take no for an answer?

Every doctor I've been to has been overly pushy and has made me extreme uncomfortable. For example
1. My first doctor was a male who would forcefully attempt to convince my mother to get me vaccinated with the hpv vaccine when I was 11 which is outrageous because there was nothing sexual going on for me at 11. He'd also freak out about every little thing telling my mother my organs are stretched out and I could die because I'm hyperextended.
2. My next and current general practitioner is a woman who will, without warning feel up my breasts and pull down my underwear. What the hell... How is that even legal?
3. I have recently gone to a doctor and for a hip examination he pulled off the paper shorts and was feeling around everywhere under my thong! I don't understand why I couldn't have kept my leggings on first of all. Even then I don't understand why the shorts couldn't have been kept on. I feel extremely violated and felt extremely awkward. He also didn't have gloves on.

What's with doctors these days? Has anyone else experienced unprofessional or rude behavior from anyone in the medical field? Is there any way to object to behavior like this without for example getting my birth control revoked?
1
1