Do you notice acne on people?

Do you notice acne, scars, marks, etc. on people or care that they are there?

• I notice all the time and think it is gross.
  • I notice all the time, but I don't care.
  • I only notice/care if it's really bad.
    Vote C
  • I never notice/care.
    Vote D
  • Other (comment)
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1013

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I sure do I have a great eye for details

Most Helpful Girl

• nope, I have bad eyesight and I also just don't care to usually. but I think what people consider "flaws" are just part of being human and I love being human! if we weren't supposed to have these things then we wouldn't!

• Wow, that is a really sweet and beautiful way to look at things! 😊

What Guys Said 12

• Yes but some women are so beautiful (without trying) that nobody cares about it.

• it isn't that bad looking when it comes to red or black skin type , but it looks little bad in white skin , 😂🤐

• Yes, since you look people into the face.

• man I just to have it bad. but my mom helped me with the derm and I have no acne now. just a clean smooth face. I would like my girl friend to basically not have acne. if she does have a very tiny bit I guess that's okay. but I absolutly hate acne. the worst thing when your young.

• Nah, not really. There was this girl I went on a field trip with in my geology class; her face was covered in acne. However, she was so sexy and her personality was so great that i didn't care 😍

• No, I barely pay attention to the stuff.

• I do notice it all the time, I do think its gross and I have lots of acne scars (lots of scars in general). For me its really bad for my self-esteem! And I'm really insecure about it!😖

• i notice it but it doesn't affect if i think a girl is pretty or not

• imperfection is attractive sometimes.

• I notice but don't care.

• Yea I notice but sometimes it makes a girl look cuter i dk

• I have acne scars and redness lol I never look people in the eye because every time I do so I can see their eyes gazing all over my face and then coming back to my eyes which makes me a bit self conscious especially when I'm talking to girls haha 😂😂

What Girls Said 9

• For Acne Here, dear, it has to be pretty Bad for me to Notice and even Say, "How Sad."
    However, with things Such as Skin, I do take Close Notice because I always Try to Keep my own Glowing. xx

• The only reason I notice it most of the time is because I had severe cystic acne myself and dealt with acne for 10 years. No, I do not care. If anything, I do my best to take my eyes off of it in order to not be rude as I know how it feels.

• Severe acne, yes, but I don't judge the person negatively. I had pretty bad acne as a teen and literally tried everything to make it go away, but nothing works except hormonal therapy and/or time. Mild acne, no. I can't think of the last person I saw with mild acne, so I guess that means I don't notice it.

• I only notice/care if it's really bad... otherwise i don't think much of it.

• B. because no one is perfect.

• I notice but I don't care.
    I go to high school. Acne is everywhere so you get used to seeing it on yourself and on everyone else.

• Yep as l look at their face at first, l notice it easily.

• I don't have acne, so not a problem for me :)

• smooth faces are mesmerising but i do also like acne scars, i think they add character.