Do you floss your teeth daily?

And how many times do you brush? What is your daily dental-mouth care routine?

I am asking because I had a conversation with my friends with benefits two weeks ago when he first time wanted to stay overnight with me, and i let him. I have a routine of brushing, flossing, tongue-scrapping and mouth-washing every night and morning very religiously. He laughed at me a lot when I said that.

And today, my friends heard the story and they said I am weird to floss everyday, once a week is enough. They haven't even heard of tongue scrapping at all.

• Yes
  • No

23

Most Helpful Guy

• only floss when I go to the dentist

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never flossed and I don't see any valid benefits of flossing. All it does is damage your gums and potentially cause teeth gap. Flossing is just another unnecessary first world practice that really has little to no benefit.

• Clearly you dont know how big of food chunks etc may be stuck between your teeth that brushing can't remove, and you probably dont know that they may create infections in your mouth. "little to no benefit" i dont know where you read it.

• I've never flossed in my life and my teeth are still popping. There are people in other countries who've never even heard of flossing and they have better teeth than most Americans. Flossing is just an unnecessary practice.

• It's not needed to keep our teeth healthy. It's just another first world bullshit that we don't really need.

What Guys Said 2

• Nono once a week flossing is not enough lol
    Sure not everyone does it
    But once a day is defiantly needed if you wanna be clean...

• I use a sonic toothbrush so it's not necessary to do it often. I brush usually 3 times a day.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not weird to floss everyday; but I don't do it because I have yet to make it a habit.