How much importance do you place upon skincare?

I have eczema and my hand can literally bleed if I make a fist with it after many days of not moisturizing and treating my skin, but i've gotten this impression that with a with a lot of men there's a perception that giving a shit about your skin is a feminine characteristic.

Apparently your overall skin health is a barometer of internal bodily functions & wellness in general. I've made it a routine part of my life, especially given my dermatitis.

Do you forego any kind of special attention to skincare, or is it a big deal for you?How much importance do you place upon skincare??

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I have eczema too and I hate it. But I don't really use skincare products that often, besides hydrocortisone when needed.

What Girls Said 4

• Skincare is important to me, and I do not think a man is too feminine if he cares for his own.

I also have eczema, so I'm fussy about what products I use (no fragrance, chemicals, etc) and compulsively moisturize my entire body.

• It’s a huge deal to me. I spend hundred on anti aging products, pigmentation, supplements and exfoliating shit for my face.

• I care about scincare and I like it when men take care of their skin too.

• Very much

What Guys Said 0