Where do you perfer to workout?

So despite appearances I like working out and since I perfer the isolation a gym is what I perfer because you stand out too much if you workout outside

914

What Girls Said 9

• I honestly would rather die than go to a gym. It’s so boring, and then there’s the rude ass gym rats slamming their weights down because they think it makes them manly. Then there’s the thirsty ass gym rats who hit on you and touch you all over because they think they’re being cute. Plus, it smells like a dirty sock had a love child with mouldy underwear.

• 2d

You got touched at a gym?

• 2d

@Atreyu not that it came to anything.

• 2d

Ugh... it leaves such a bad taste in my mouth

• I prefer the gym, mainly for the aircon and I’m there for one reason so I focus better. If I’m outside I get distracted, people I know, a dog or the weather lol

• Eh i like to workout at a gym and outside lol I love lifting so obviously the gym is where's at to do that kinda thing but I also like to do bodyweight stuff, so when it's warm and nice sometimes I get a workout done at the beach

• Outside. Hiking, swimming, etc is my form of exercise.

• Gym. I hate the uncomfortable feeling when I jog outside.

• At home, activity in public makes me very uncomfortable

• At home

• I get my daily exercise by walking everywhere instead of taking the bus and I practice Kung-Fu 2 days a week on top of that. I don't need a gym. 😂

• At home

What Guys Said 14

• At home, but I wish I was at the gym just to meet girls. Say hi or something. I can never find anyone to talk to.

• I prefer to train strength at home, because that way I own the equipment and I can carry it with me.

And for cardio I prefer to train outside, because the climate on Spain is generally very good.

• Depends on goals. For example, im interested in powerlifting, can't imagine doing calisthenics outside rofl. No one cares what you do outside of gym or in the gym. I WILL ASK YOU THIS. If u were outside describe in detail at least 20 people that u saw today. Thats how others also perceive you.

• 3d

Never thought of it that way maybe I'm a bit over conscious

• 3d

Sure, im glad that u chose me as friend lol.

• 3d

I know I got the term wrong but the same principle

• I prefer a gym as it has more equipment and you don't have to maintain the equipment.

Despite this, I am currently working out at home; I've saved a great deal of money, but I may also not be as defined as I'd like to, as I'm quite limited to what exercises I can do at home.

I probably wouldn't workout in the park or a public outdoor area for the same reason you said. I'd go for a run, though.

• The gym. It has everything I need

• Depends... outside for cardio when it's not too cold, my second option would be at the gym.

• in the gym

• Either home or gym. Outside distracts me...

• I workout at home. Although I don't have access to all the machines that target specific muscles, it's a tradeoff. I hate public attention. Pushups, situps and pull-ups are where it's at.

• The gym

• My room

• I like to work out alone but having a spotter is always good when your benching.

• I like to have an indoor gym space in home, I'm not a big fan of big spaces with people

• The work yards in the Gulag! Praise Stalin!

• In my bed with a woman