Do you workout to impress the opposite sex?

• Yes that's the only reason why I workout
  • Yes but that's not the only reason why I workout
  • No I workout for myself
    Vote C
  • I don't workout
    Vote D

5796

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I just want to get as strong as my genetics can allow me for fighting and job reasons. I feel good knowing that if some man tries to attack or kill me, I could overpower them with my strength and skill. It’s a good feeling, and makes you feel good about yourself if you’re a man, though I don’t think women think like this when they workout. When I’m doing a kettlebell press or deadlift, I always think how I’m getting stronger and stronger than my future opponents. It’s a man thing lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • uhm.. so police n army training is a cliche n we only use it for ego boost. thanks for making it clear for me that i spent my years at shooters for it 😂
      yes ofc we get confidence via our strength n capabilities but it doesn't means we do it for it.
      if i weren't a fighter I'd be dead by now, so that's my answer.

• Luna is right and sexy

Most Helpful Girl

• For myself, love the feeling after a workout. Especially when I feel strong and lose in my body afterwards! And it makes me feel sexy😎

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE