How to lose 20 pounds in 2 months?

How to loose 20 pounds in 2 moths
The exercises and their time duration

1014

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me tell you this... I did it before !
    First :
    You need to workout 2 times/day.
    first one in the morning ----> Cardio for 20 minutes ( Elliptical bicycle or simply running ) using HIIT method.

second one in the afternoon or evening -----> weight lifting ( an hour of resistance training ) visit bodybuilding. com site... there are a plenty of programs for beginners.

Second : ( The most important one )
    Nutrition !!! Eat healthy whole food of chicken breasts, broccoli, eggs, Nuts, Vegetables, Fruits and Tuna. you can add some to the list but MAKE SURE its organic.
    How much do you eat? Use this :
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutcal.htm
    To tell you how much your body require calories per day.

Third :
    Sleep enough !!! at least 7 hours/day since you are going to exercise 2 times per day.

I'm here if you need me ! good luck.

What Girls Said 9

• Unless you're obese... that's waaaay too much weight to lose in that amount of time.

• Depends on your metabolism and what you're eating. There's no one uniform formula.

• I feel like that’s probably not healthy - slow and steady wins the race

• Exercise

• Work out
    Eat healthy
    Get a trainer
    Go to a nutritionist

• Just train everyday, drink as much water as your body type needs in a day and eat healthier food such as fruits, nuts, salad and vegetables.

• don't eat thatss what i do, i lost 30 pounds in 2 to 3 months without eating at all

• You should try the ketogenic diet

• Eat healthily, with minimal portions throughout the day but often.

What Guys Said 13

• Fasting, a mix of both intermittent and multiple-day.

I lost 20lb from 01-31 August 2017 and fasted to mitigate the effects of Thanksgiving. I'm still 20lb lighter now. My triglycerides even fell by ⅓! (As for L. D. L., that went WAY up, so I'm back to a low-fat diet.), So, fast, but I would recommend against eating too much fat.

• Easy, take it from me. All you need to do is go below your maintenance calories, be on a deficit always! And do some weight lifting, especially compound movements (Chest presses, squats and if you can deadlift, you'll melt the fat off fast, and gain dense heavy muscle.

• Drop £20 down the drain

• It's primarily diet.

• Mini cut

• Don’t strive for such a fast fat loss, your body will freak out and after regain everything with a bit more. But restrict your calories and do cardio, that’s basically it. Cheers mate

• Do intermittent fasting. lower your calories and do cardio and lift weights if you want to retain muscle

• HIIT and intermittent fasting

• Write me a cheque

• Take a sharp knife and cut away the belly fat takes a couple of mins to an hour or so depending on your pain threshold

• It depends and more just do intense workout and eat small healthy potions.

• By losing 10 pounds in 1 month twice

• Actually, he is right. I don't know why you put a thumbs down. LOL He may have meant it in a funny way or serious way but either way it's true. Don't look at it as losing 20 lbs in 2 months. Cut it in half and set a short term goal. If you can lose 10 in a month, another 10 will be nothing to you. Start by dieting first and then working out. That's all it is.

• Vyvanse.
    I lost 90 in 6.