How to lose 20 pounds in 2 months?

How to loose 20 pounds in 2 moths
The exercises and their time duration

1014

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your metabolism and what you're eating. There's no one uniform formula.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me tell you this... I did it before !
    First :
    You need to workout 2 times/day.
    first one in the morning ----> Cardio for 20 minutes ( Elliptical bicycle or simply running ) using HIIT method.

second one in the afternoon or evening -----> weight lifting ( an hour of resistance training ) visit bodybuilding. com site... there are a plenty of programs for beginners.

Second : ( The most important one )
    Nutrition !!! Eat healthy whole food of chicken breasts, broccoli, eggs, Nuts, Vegetables, Fruits and Tuna. you can add some to the list but MAKE SURE its organic.
    How much do you eat? Use this :
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutcal.htm
    To tell you how much your body require calories per day.

Third :
    Sleep enough !!! at least 7 hours/day since you are going to exercise 2 times per day.

I'm here if you need me ! good luck.