Do you thinks there is a gray area in the abortion debate?

I mean in my opinion...things seem way too polarized. The pro-lifers want women to be able to choose an abortion under any circumstance, the pro-choicers think that you should be able to abort at any time...in fact with many abortion...women give birth to a dead infant..I consider myself between these too. I think abortion should be restricted...the only late term abortions I think should be for cases or rape/incest...or of course if the mother's health is threatened..or if the baby is going to die or suffer...But other than that I just have to think: how can you say these are not human beings?

link

link

link

We can have debates as to when a fetus deserve rights early on..but honestly...I can't deny that late term fetuses are BABY Humans...not to mention...some of this children survive!

I know of one woman who was supposed to be born dead but survived the Saline solution injection that was supposed to burn her alive from the inside out. She developed CP but eventually was adopted. I mean to me it seems hypocritical to think "o that's awful" but then think that if the abortion succeeded to killing her that there would be no problem. I mean a baby doesn't magically become human just because it comes outside of the woman..its virtually the same..its only an issue of location.

I guess, early on, I think women should be able to decide what is human life to them...but later...I think its obvious enough that we should feel obligated to protect the baby... so I don't know if you'd call me either pro-choice or pro-life...what do you think?

8
5