You gotta love chubby women?

Why do most men find chubby women unattractive? Personally, curvy equals sexy for me (not saying the opposite is wrong). I love forms, big chests, hips, legs etc..You gotta love chubby women!?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If its a medical condition like diabeties or something else that affects the body image/ weight, then its acceptable and understandle and won't bother me if she's a bit bigger than other girls.

But if she made her self fat because of an unhealthy diet or over eating, then that bothers me ina way.

But chubby is fine, but obese isn't.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Not everyone find chubby people attractive. Especially if they are extermly overweight. I don't think I'm attractive. I just feel like a ugly blob.

0|2
    0|0
    • Oh believe me you look extremely attractive. However if you are feeling bad in your skin you could do some efforts and lose some weights. Trust me you will always find people like me who likes you the way you are.

• Show All
    • Thats rude dude. You can explation your attraction to her body but not wanting to have an exclusive relationship another way..

• I agree with @stuDMuffF1n but I’d wouldn’t say it blunt like that.

• Okay this ain't chubby, she is fat. Damn she is really big lol good luck for the guy finding the right hole... or even just a hole lol

But umm yeah everybody's got a prefrence.

1|3
    1|0
    • Well the picture was just seeking attention lol yeah that's big and fat and I was thinking chubby. Though she still can find people loving that size ;)

• Show All
    • Are you ashamed of being skinny?

• Agree.. woman in image is fat. And I have no problem with women who have padding.

What Guys Said 19

• Why... I'd ask why does random species across the animal kingdom want nothing to do with the sick or defective? It's probably along the same reasoning.

But hey... I heard there's some gay frogs out there and even saw a video of a frog humping the lower half of a female that had her upper half smashed into the road by a car... so, some guys make an exception out of desire I guess.

0|0
    0|1
  • I can't speak for any one else but I'd rather have a healthier woman then a skinny twig js

0|3
    0|0
  • Personally I dont think that's attractive but thats just my preference, I like people who look like they take care of themselves at least somewhat. To me that girl is just fat and it makes me feel like she's lazy and doesn't care about herself, not meaning to offend anyone but its my preference and opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh, depends on the woman. Also there’s a big diff between a little chubby and having a butt the size & shape of a horse’s.

Also I like to see a hip that is much larger than the waist.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well cbubby is attractive.. There levels in my opinion. First super skinny. Like you make your self puke skinny. Next level is like. Let me buy you a cheese burger and some ice cream. Then curvy/ or chubby. Then the last fat. Wich to me is more personality based. For insistence your not happy with your body. But you complain about and do nothing so fat is more lazy personality based. Hoped that helped?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah absolutely. And sometimes someone fat or chubby is just comfortable being like that and doesn't want to change but its rare

• Yup this guy gets it.. If your happy with your body it will show. But if your not it will also show. I was 410lbs when i was 15. All fat. You know how meny time i was compared to petter griffin? was not happy so i change the stuff i could. The other stuff i couldnt change. Where a part of me. You dont like sucks for you...

• Everything is possible my friend. Strong will suffice to change

• Maybe.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's a difference between curvy, thick, and fat. Hate when fat women label themselves or actually believe there curvy or thick when there just overweight and fat.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well just labels created by society. I dont like them either but what to do

• Nah man they really think there curvy or thick wit it but there just fat as fuck.

• No and probably never will

0|1
    0|1
  • are you Black?

0|0
    1|0
    • No I am not. And what does this have with the question anyways?

• Dude, there’s white guys slobbering on women shaped like pumpkins. And there’s black guys (like me) not interested in that (or the posted image) even if I do like some padding.

Sh*t

• Preferences, dude

0|1
    0|0
  • That's called as preference.

0|1
    0|0
  • i find only bigger attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • because, they are the burden of the planet earth

0|0
    1|1
  • I love chubby

0|1
    0|0
  • Disgusting

0|0
    0|1
  • Too big is too bad

0|0
    0|0
  • I fuck a fat chick, nothing wrong with wanting some pussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because in the old days, being fat meant poor mating genetics and a higher chance at dying.

0|0
    0|1
    • I thought in the old days they thought being fat meant you're well off.. :s

• Show All
    • Exactly arai lol

• Sry, arai?

• nice tits

0|0
    0|2

Recommended myTakes