What do you think is the best fitness tracker?

What are the features you look for?
Does it sync automatically?
Ease of use?
  • FitBit (specify which model you like)
  • Garmin Forerunner (name another model if you prefer)
  • Motiv Ring
    Vote C
  • Samsung Gear (name another model if you prefer)
    Vote D
  • Under Armour (specify model you like)
    Vote E
  • Apple Watch
    Vote F
  • Any other brand (please specify name and model)
    Vote G

211

Most Helpful Guy

• I like fitbit.. I used Flex , Alta , HR and now I use Lonic its the best fitness tracker , I used Samsung Gear for 4 days only I miss many options

Fitbit its specialy for fitness

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I've only had Fitbits so can't say anything about others but I've been more than happy with the ones I've had. Currently using Charge 2 and Blaze. Can't say anything bad from either. Blaze is technically a watch and not just a tracker so it does have more features. Bigger and proper screen helps to add features like music control and more useful notifications. Since Blaze is bigger it's a bit more prone to taking damage and being on the way if you use it in situations where that matters.

• i got a fitbit 2. and its not to accurate on your steps it goes off how much you move your wrist goes i got 600 steps folding laundry and 500 steps by jerking off lol. seriously.

• The FitBit brand is the best overall in my opinion, due to ease of use, moderate price tag, and extras such as exercise programs and 3rd party support.

I have the Charge 2 HR ( standard size fitness band with heart rate monitoring)

• I use Samsung products. The gear fit was awesome. Other devices seemed to have trouble monitoring heart rate, stress levels, sleep, etc but the gear fit seemed to get it right.

• I have been a gymholic for the last 7 years, never understood these and the purpose of using them. Can you please explain it to me?

• For me, its exciting to see a high number in steps, or that I had vigorous activity for a certain amount of time. I have problems keeping myself motivated and this really seems to help. I don't use the numbers as if they are accurate which seems to be some peoples problem with them.
      It gives you a baseline and when you go into the app and have met your daily goals it does a little celebration which makes me feel good.

• We all feel good by achieving whatever. I see, no need to take it personally but this is waste of money, there is those i meet at the gym who uses apps and similar devices to make progress and it's a scam, people can do better than an app and a fit armband, look at those who chive greatness for their own, they don't use such things. Just my opinion no need to give me a lesson. If it motivates you, sure why not, it is a step forward

• Thanks for sharing :-)

• The mirror, testing how much you can lift, and how much energy you have each day. That is the best tracker.

• Just get a smart watch that is able to download fitness apps

• I want it to have heart rate monitoring abilities

• Oh well then I'm not sure I've not really looked into any of the fitness trackers

• Your stomach

• My samsung s8

• these gears are still useless in my opinion :x

What Girls Said 1