What do you think is the best fitness tracker?

What are the features you look for?
Does it sync automatically?
Ease of use?
What do you think is the best fitness tracker?
  • FitBit (specify which model you like)
    Vote A
  • Garmin Forerunner (name another model if you prefer)
    Vote B
  • Motiv Ring
    Vote C
  • Samsung Gear (name another model if you prefer)
    Vote D
  • Under Armour (specify model you like)
    Vote E
  • Apple Watch
    Vote F
  • Any other brand (please specify name and model)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like fitbit.. I used Flex , Alta , HR and now I use Lonic its the best fitness tracker , I used Samsung Gear for 4 days only I miss many options

Fitbit its specialy for fitness

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I've only had Fitbits so can't say anything about others but I've been more than happy with the ones I've had. Currently using Charge 2 and Blaze. Can't say anything bad from either. Blaze is technically a watch and not just a tracker so it does have more features. Bigger and proper screen helps to add features like music control and more useful notifications. Since Blaze is bigger it's a bit more prone to taking damage and being on the way if you use it in situations where that matters.

1|0
    0|0
  • i got a fitbit 2. and its not to accurate on your steps it goes off how much you move your wrist goes i got 600 steps folding laundry and 500 steps by jerking off lol. seriously.

1|0
    0|0
  • The FitBit brand is the best overall in my opinion, due to ease of use, moderate price tag, and extras such as exercise programs and 3rd party support.

I have the Charge 2 HR ( standard size fitness band with heart rate monitoring)

1|0
    0|0
  • I use Samsung products. The gear fit was awesome. Other devices seemed to have trouble monitoring heart rate, stress levels, sleep, etc but the gear fit seemed to get it right.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been a gymholic for the last 7 years, never understood these and the purpose of using them. Can you please explain it to me?

0|0
    0|0
    • For me, its exciting to see a high number in steps, or that I had vigorous activity for a certain amount of time. I have problems keeping myself motivated and this really seems to help. I don't use the numbers as if they are accurate which seems to be some peoples problem with them.
      It gives you a baseline and when you go into the app and have met your daily goals it does a little celebration which makes me feel good.

• We all feel good by achieving whatever. I see, no need to take it personally but this is waste of money, there is those i meet at the gym who uses apps and similar devices to make progress and it's a scam, people can do better than an app and a fit armband, look at those who chive greatness for their own, they don't use such things. Just my opinion no need to give me a lesson. If it motivates you, sure why not, it is a step forward

• Thanks for sharing :-)

• The mirror, testing how much you can lift, and how much energy you have each day. That is the best tracker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just get a smart watch that is able to download fitness apps

0|0
    0|0
    • I want it to have heart rate monitoring abilities

• Oh well then I'm not sure I've not really looked into any of the fitness trackers

• Your stomach

0|0
    1|0
  • My samsung s8

1|1
    0|0
  • these gears are still useless in my opinion :x

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes