What is the appeal for people to become cheerleaders?

Not knocking it or anything I just wonder what about it is appealing?What is the appeal for people to become cheerleaders?

178

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a cheerleader in high school and I liked it because it was fun. Fun was the appeal for me and most of the other girls. A few of them were cheerleaders because they thought it would make the boys like them more. In my high school, it was true. Lots of the boys liked girls more just because they were cheerleaders.

• Did you personally know that going in guys would like you more?

• I suspected they would, but I didn’t know for sure.

Most Helpful Guy