MY mom says I look sick because of how much weight I lost (thx to intermiting fasting). Should I start to bulk?

Anonymous
MY mom says i look sick because of how much weight i lost(thx to intermiting fasting).Should i start to bulk??

Heyy there im 15,5’6 and weigth between 140 to 142 pounds. I started going to the gym since like almost a year but i slipped for 2 months and so im back at it again (since about a month i came back to the gym). And soo during that time my gym partner who’s 18 recommended me this lifestyle intermiting fasting which helped me a lot cause when i started working out i used to weight around 156-160 pounds. Now that a lot of time has passed my mom thinks i came to a point where i look “sick”. The problem is that my body didn’t loose as much fat as my face did but my mom keeps telling me i look too skinny. in my opinion i still think i need to lose body fat since i have the look of a skinny fat type. What should i do?
16
5