How do deal with such situations?

I am struggling with comments litterly told almost everyday about how terrible I am. Atm I'm struggling with getting a job, finished my studies but really in tough situation. Constant reminder makes me feel sometimes suicidal thoughts, always feel alone feel it's just me fighting myself. I have explained my situation but they only say you're old enough to deal with your problems. It's your problem, which makes me feel it is mine I'm sorry. Feel lonely, depressed and feel of wanted. Just trying to sort out the problem but I can't. Any help is greatly appreciated

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• read a book called "think and grow rich" and try to focus on your goals and ignore all the naysayers

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Not into books but I will. Thanks!

• 6d

you're welcome. That book helps you to focus on believing that you can and will make a lot of money, and grow your passion into wanting to do your idea... forget everyone else.

• 6d

Guess it will be slow, one step at a time :)

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to a professional. You're stressed and don't have the ability to structurise your life because of everything piling up and your environment not helping. Talk to a professional and get help getting an overview of what you need to do. Step by step

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Professional like?

• Show All
    • 6d

Guess so, maybe I'm overthinking. I tend to do a lot

• 6d

That might be part of the problem, overthinking and stuff piling up in your mind. It becomes chaos and hard to organize. My ex girlfriend has the same problem

Recommended myTakes