What's the best workout to lose stomach fat?

I've tried situps and cutting my calories down. I. mostly eat fruit and veggies but I seem to just loose weight in my legs or calf's. I'm mostly concerned about my stomach fat and need help getting rid of it... Any tips?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't target weight loss like that.

Also, this is what your focus should be: What is good about me, what are my strengths, and how can I draw attention to them, make them stand out?

You have to look hard for the beauty in yourself and then bring that out. Glass half full, okay?

All of life is like that. Don't spend your life trying to correct "mistakes". You will never finish, and all the good stuff will pass you right by while you're too busy to notice.

If you want a strong stomach, you should do leg raises of one kind or another. They are far better for your stomach than situps and crunches. If you want to be naturally strong, do exercises using your own bodyweight. Google "calisthenics" or "progressive calisthenics".

Also: Men like a soft tummy. It's kinda cute. Your focus should be health, happiness, well-being, fun - not correcting "mistakes", self-punishment, perfectionism.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Workouts can't actually target a specific area to shrink. Working out a certain area doesn't specifically decrease fat there. It does, however, build muscle there, which will do the opposite of shrinking that area, though will likely gain muscle definition. Focus on being healthy, try working out more of your body, and be patient.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• You can’t lose weight on just one body part. You will lose fat from your whole body. It depends on your genes, if you store more fat on your stomach, it’s going to be harder to get a 6 pac etc..

1|1
    1|0
  • Crunches and situps at least twice a day for 2 months even if it is just 10 each time.

1|0
    0|1
  • just lay down straight on hard surface then put your heal up from the surface for 5 mins.

1|0
    0|0
  • Plank plank plank

1|0
    0|1
  • not eating sugar lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex, ewery day and night

0|0
    1|0
  • You can’t target fat loss. Your body loses where it wants.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do more exercises that target the stomach and abs, specifically

1|0
    0|2

What Girls Said 2

• nah. Hows easily you lose weight has a lot more to do with your gut flora than anything else. And you can concentrate on one area of your body if you go about it the right way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Crunxhes

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes