What's the best workout to lose stomach fat?

I've tried situps and cutting my calories down. I. mostly eat fruit and veggies but I seem to just loose weight in my legs or calf's. I'm mostly concerned about my stomach fat and need help getting rid of it... Any tips?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't target weight loss like that.

Also, this is what your focus should be: What is good about me, what are my strengths, and how can I draw attention to them, make them stand out?

You have to look hard for the beauty in yourself and then bring that out. Glass half full, okay?

All of life is like that. Don't spend your life trying to correct "mistakes". You will never finish, and all the good stuff will pass you right by while you're too busy to notice.

If you want a strong stomach, you should do leg raises of one kind or another. They are far better for your stomach than situps and crunches. If you want to be naturally strong, do exercises using your own bodyweight. Google "calisthenics" or "progressive calisthenics".

Also: Men like a soft tummy. It's kinda cute. Your focus should be health, happiness, well-being, fun - not correcting "mistakes", self-punishment, perfectionism.

Most Helpful Girl

• Workouts can't actually target a specific area to shrink. Working out a certain area doesn't specifically decrease fat there. It does, however, build muscle there, which will do the opposite of shrinking that area, though will likely gain muscle definition. Focus on being healthy, try working out more of your body, and be patient.