I made a mistake on weight loss?

So I am getting back to healthy diet and exercising twice a day, I am on my journey to lose A LOT of weight (about 95 pounds) to be healthy and live long! I already lost about 3 lbs just by exercising and becoming a vegetarian. But tonight I gave in, I had some white cheddar popcorn and a bag of combos.. UGH I hate this. It just seems like I can't stick to anything. I was doing so good, is this gonna harm me? Should I continue to exercise and such? It's super hard for me, and It's like my second day of this. I exercised twice today. IS this something to beat myself up about? I had a healthy sandwich earlier that was tomato and mozzarella on it. I drank a lot of water today.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything you do to improve your diet and exercise is going to help you. First i would really learn about healthy eating. A tomato and cheese sandwich and white bread is not a healthy meal. That's a 300 cal meal, just for a single sandwich.

1|0
    0|0
    • It was a panini, I understand it wasn't the healthiest thing. But I am trying here, I get burn out from all the salads. So I have to switch it up.

• I get it. But there are many low cal options out there now a days its just a matter or learning about the options avalible. A cal tracker app helped me a lot. It helps by making sure you dont go crazy over eating and also, over time you learn what foods you can fill up on but are still lower cal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't overexercise. Avoid too much carbs but eat healthy. Do not eat LARGE meals, instead eat SMALL FREQUENT SNACKS/meals. You might wanna keep fruits with you, just chew on them every now and then. Stay hydrated. ALWAYS. ALWAYS! But don't OVERDRINK. Don't overdo anything. Too much exercise is harmful, and your muscles need rest days to repair. To lose weight, you need long, LABORIOUS days of work out. Not FAST intense work out. that's for bodybuilding. You cannot lose weight RIGHT NOW, SO FAST. You need to work hard and take things one step at a time. Life is not all about credit cards and fast food; forget getting things right away. Forget getting it NOW. work on things slowly but surely, and reap the benefits. It will feel so good and you'll feel such an achievement by being patient. Patience, DISPLICINE and LOVE is the key. Love yourself. Good luck on your journey! :* I wish you all the best

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Dont overdo it, your gonna burn out. Start by walking 1 hour every morning without breakfast and drink a lot of water during that time.

PS could you give your opinion on my last question

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Work out once a day. Take at least one day off a week, though because your body needs that rest. Eat smaller portions, more fresh fruits and veggies, drink more water. Most important thing to remember is that a mistake or two does not define you. You can do it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks so much girl! I will only work out once a day, it was a little much for me today. I just want the weight off badly. Thanks again! :)

• No problem, hope I helped.

• That's awsome!
    And no, one mess up isn't gonna ruin anything. We all need to treat sometimes. Just make tomorrow a better day.
    I promise one day of that isn't gonna really do anything except make you bloated for a day or two

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh thank goodness, I always get so extreme haha. But I just wanna lose this weight and be healthy. I am 5ft and weigh 200 lbs my poor heart is suffering. But thank you!

Recommended myTakes