Need ideas for pre and post workout foods?

What are the best ideas to eat before working out and meal ideas for post workout? on Sunday I have an sport even that starts at 10am and I want to have energy to last for 2 hours. At what time I need to eat?

Is it ok if after work out I eat hard boil egg or chocolate milk, or taht is better before the work out

During the workout shoudl I eat somethingto keep the energy up or jsut drink wáter?

1d
I meant more like simple ideas u can find at home. i dont use supplements like bought in store such as whey or special shakes or proteinn bars

09