Need ideas for pre and post workout foods?

What are the best ideas to eat before working out and meal ideas for post workout? on Sunday I have an sport even that starts at 10am and I want to have energy to last for 2 hours. At what time I need to eat?

Is it ok if after work out I eat hard boil egg or chocolate milk, or taht is better before the work out

During the workout shoudl I eat somethingto keep the energy up or jsut drink wáter?
I meant more like simple ideas u can find at home. i dont use supplements like bought in store such as whey or special shakes or proteinn bars

09

Most Helpful Guy

• The night befor the event you should eat pasta more then you usually would then the morning of the event you should eat high proteins. Eggs are good. That should do it for the befor race foods during the event. A granola bar would be fine and keep the water going. Through the event after the event just eat regularly as you usually do but keep hydrated. And good luck at your event.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I plan to eat past the nite before with some tuna, in the morning like 2 hrs before the even maybe some oatmeal and whole wheat toast with peanut butter (but I told PB could b e strong so I better skip it) and fruits. Minutes before the event maybe a granola bar and always keep drinking fluids and finally after work out I tend to eat one hard boiled egg (protein) or a chocolate milk. I Heard u have to consume something in the 30 minutes after your workout finish so I thought of a chocolate milk or the egg but not the 2 of them together,. What od u think? or what other ideas?

• Yeah thats right. You do that to give the muscle fopd to heal so you gain the results we al look for in any workout

• I thankyou for the MHO. Let me know hoe you did during the competition