Should I continue to build my glutes?

I have been weightlifting for about 2 years now and have made a lot of progress. My glutes are very large and strong now and i was wondering if i should try and build them stronger or maintain. Thanks!Should I continue to build my glutes?
  • Maintain
    Vote A
  • Build
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I know im standing awkwardly but my butt does typically stick out about the same amount standing straight. I just always have that stance when i take pics haha. Thanks for the advice! Surprised so many people suggest to still build. Thought people didn't like butts too big.

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have a very nice ass, build a little more, then maintain. Great smile as well, by the way.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• Thanks for rating my ass ;) Looks like you and I are in the same boat, huh!

0|0
    0|0
  • Good job👍. It all depends on your goals or what your trying to reach. If your reaching for something l Iike a bodybuilder look maybe, but overall I wouldn't strain myself on it, but lift in moderation and simply maintaing it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! I dont want the body builder physique. I more just want to have a general pleasing aesthetic

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I personally think you should always strive to improve, maybe focus on the med/min to get a more full & round look going?

1|1
    0|0
    • True i agree. I have been trying to focus on those they are just much harder for me to build for me.

• Patience & consistency 🤗

• Yes girl you got to get after it. Start Going to the gym more often

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely continue. It looks like you're leaning forward a bit so it sticks out more, but regardless you should definitely continue building it. You want it to stick out like that when you stand straight. Looks good right now though, not complaining 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah for sure I think a girl with some strong and nicely toned glutes is totally sexy and they would look great on you do it's a yes from me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like big butts and I cannot lie… the other brothers can't deny…

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it’s toned the bigger the better in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • You look great, just maintain what you have, can build a little more but not to much more.

0|0
    0|0
  • It look nice. But it can be more redefined. Just don't give up. You look gorgeous anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • Get them to where you are comfortable at and maintain them

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good already if you ask me. Your choice though. Whatever makes you happy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The size is adequate and looking good, I'd say maintain. You should be proud to have that ass

0|0
    0|0
  • If u feel that u want to build up do it in look great as u r

0|0
    0|0
  • Got a question. Could you PM por favor?

0|0
    0|0
  • Continue, still got a long way to go?

0|0
    0|0
  • Bigger is better

0|0
    0|0
  • How much for a slice of that tight white ass

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a great ass!!! Keep it up!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just maintain what you have. It looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Steroids?

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally, go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• I feel like gymshark flex leggings doesn’t do what it clams but anyways back to the question you should continue, If you aren’t happy with yourself yet otherwise just maintain it.

1|0
    0|0
    • They dont haha. And honestly i think they are so uncomfortable and totally give me a camel toe. Im almost completely satisfied i think i just want to round it more

• I feel you
      I bought the baby blue ones & purple & my ass didn’t look bigger & just a straight up disappointment but if you are almost satisfied continue & round it more fully till happy. @Malita55

• Everyone at the gym tells me if i don't use them I'll loose them

0|0
    0|3
  • How much do you lift, and squat? I've never lifted more than 130lbs, but usually only squat 20lbs, and my legs are a little more leaner than yours, I've been doing it for a year.

0|0
    0|0
    • I squat 200 and i leg press about 400

• Wow, that's real good. I guess everyone is built differently.

• Yeah its crazy how some people can look bigger and still lift less than me. And same with people who are smaller and lift the same

• Need a better picture, from the back and the same like here but standing straight up

1|1
    0|0
  • I can't tell since your back is at a weird angle

1|0
    0|0
  • EAT MORE TO GROW

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes