Should I continue to build my glutes?

I have been weightlifting for about 2 years now and have made a lot of progress. My glutes are very large and strong now and i was wondering if i should try and build them stronger or maintain. Thanks!Should I continue to build my glutes?
  • Maintain
  • Build
  • Other
    Vote C
I know im standing awkwardly but my butt does typically stick out about the same amount standing straight. I just always have that stance when i take pics haha. Thanks for the advice! Surprised so many people suggest to still build. Thought people didn't like butts too big.

828

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have a very nice ass, build a little more, then maintain. Great smile as well, by the way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• Thanks for rating my ass ;) Looks like you and I are in the same boat, huh!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Good job👍. It all depends on your goals or what your trying to reach. If your reaching for something l Iike a bodybuilder look maybe, but overall I wouldn't strain myself on it, but lift in moderation and simply maintaing it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you! I dont want the body builder physique. I more just want to have a general pleasing aesthetic