Im a girl and I wish I was taller?

Im 5’2 and I wish I was taller. I want nice long legs and to look more mature but I’m stuck like this.

610

Most Helpful Guys

• You'll be ok, and probably cute also for that size, my sis is 5ft nothing and she says she wants to be 5'1. You are about the average size and I've seen other posts about girls not liking their hight passed 5'7.

You could always wear heels which look nice anyway.

• You really shouldn't think about it. Girls are not supposed to be tall as boys do. I know this is not very satisfying answer, but think like this. When a guy enters to a place, if the girl is short, 9/10 guys wouldn't think "This girl is short", but when it is reverse, 9/10 girls would say, "well, this guy is short" Because it is just the nature, men can be short too, but it is not that important think like in women's nature. Maybe you are short but you are so beautiful and pretty, maybe you lost from your height, but gained from there. Don't think of your height

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 18 and I'm 5'2. There's nothing wrong with having short legs. All legs are beautiful wether short or long. I remember when I would get my height measured I got 5'4, then another time I got 5'3, and the last time I got 5'2. I was concerned because they were going down instead of up, but it was because I was wearing shoes and the last time I didn't. I didn't get upset that my height was that the entire time, because I love myself and have accepted every part of me. The point is, you have to try to accept yourself so that oui can be satisfied with how you are and come to love yourself.