Im a girl and I wish I was taller?

Im 5’2 and I wish I was taller. I want nice long legs and to look more mature but I’m stuck like this.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• You'll be ok, and probably cute also for that size, my sis is 5ft nothing and she says she wants to be 5'1. You are about the average size and I've seen other posts about girls not liking their hight passed 5'7.

You could always wear heels which look nice anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • You really shouldn't think about it. Girls are not supposed to be tall as boys do. I know this is not very satisfying answer, but think like this. When a guy enters to a place, if the girl is short, 9/10 guys wouldn't think "This girl is short", but when it is reverse, 9/10 girls would say, "well, this guy is short" Because it is just the nature, men can be short too, but it is not that important think like in women's nature. Maybe you are short but you are so beautiful and pretty, maybe you lost from your height, but gained from there. Don't think of your height

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 18 and I'm 5'2. There's nothing wrong with having short legs. All legs are beautiful wether short or long. I remember when I would get my height measured I got 5'4, then another time I got 5'3, and the last time I got 5'2. I was concerned because they were going down instead of up, but it was because I was wearing shoes and the last time I didn't. I didn't get upset that my height was that the entire time, because I love myself and have accepted every part of me. The point is, you have to try to accept yourself so that oui can be satisfied with how you are and come to love yourself.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• many guys do prefer short girls so you'll be fine but if it's killing your self confidence try doing sports like basketball or gymnastics they might help but the best way is to accept it and not think about it too much I'm short as well

1|0
    0|0
  • Look be proud of what you have you don't have to be tall to look mature. I'm sure you're a fine, young, sophisticated woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not be happy and confident with what you have rather than focused on something you don't?

0|0
    0|0
  • Short is sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'2" is the perfect height for women

0|0
    0|0
  • You're going to be fine with what you have baby

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence is what matters..

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you crying for.
    I am a male and 5'1
    Stop crying.

0|1
    2|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think long legs are going to make you look more mature. But I get what you're going through. I'm 21, 5'1 and people never think that im over 16 by looking at me but sometimes the way I act make some people think That I am older than I look. You can try the heels thing but not all the time as frequently wearing heels damages your feet and might be really painful for some people.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are simply fine! Do not worry, as so many guys love us shorties!

I am 5' 1" and a flat skinny. I do not care, as my boyfriend loves me that way!

1|0
    0|0
  • Love and be happy with your height. There are men who appreciate girls your hieght as well. I'm l like 5'9 but I use to wish being short. Overall we should love our height

1|0
    0|0
  • People who are smaller like to be taller and people and who are taller like to be smaller.

1|0
    0|0
    • Smaller people want to be taller..
      But taller people do NOT want to be shorter

• @guyuser2 some people do, I know some who want to be shorter.

• How tall are you

• Believe me being tall makes you less feminine and unattractive to most men. Just be happy with your height and learn to love being small and feminine. Wear heels to make your legs look longer if thats what you're into or black bottoms and skinny Jeans, things that elongate the legs.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes