Skin problem after strong sunlight?

While I was traveling in Laos, I went out most of the day times, but suddenly my skin got super red and it started showing a white stuff on my both arms. It doesn't pain but it just looks really unnormal.Skin problem after strong sunlight?Skin problem after strong sunlight?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In my country lol the sun (melanin) is the biggest enemy for us. Everyone avoids it. My skin is sensitive too. It takes me less than 10 minutes to change color from olive to dark. I am really scared of the sun. Use strong sunscreen and wear long sleeves shirt.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its just a little extra sun lol. Its fine
    Try and use some sun screen to prevent

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Looks like you have tinea versicolor. See a doctor they'll tell you what to do, does it itch too?

1|1
    0|0
    • By the way, the sun makes it more visible so that's why it acts up after you're exposed.

• Bang on the money with this answer

• Sure looks like it.

A lot of folks said it's probably a sunburn, but these usually exhibit redness and sometimes blistering; not to mention it hurts a lot. (I wouldn't know; never been sunburned before)

• To me it looks like your skin is peeling from a sunburn.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its more than sunburn.. the red spotting is tinea... but an anti histimine will clear it up

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks like a sunburn dude. Wear sunscreen even if you don't think you need it. You do.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of the many reasons the sun is evil
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • It's better to use sunscreen lotion or else some other natural moisturizers while going out.

0|0
    0|0
  • You got sunburned and now your skin is peeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks like melasma 😶

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• thats sunburn

0|0
    0|0
  • Problems do happen. The ozone layer is being compromised.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes