Skin problem after strong sunlight?

While I was traveling in Laos, I went out most of the day times, but suddenly my skin got super red and it started showing a white stuff on my both arms. It doesn't pain but it just looks really unnormal.Skin problem after strong sunlight?Skin problem after strong sunlight?

93

Most Helpful Girl

• In my country lol the sun (melanin) is the biggest enemy for us. Everyone avoids it. My skin is sensitive too. It takes me less than 10 minutes to change color from olive to dark. I am really scared of the sun. Use strong sunscreen and wear long sleeves shirt.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its just a little extra sun lol. Its fine
    Try and use some sun screen to prevent