Regarding being bullied in school, been feeling like I need closure for years. How to go about it?

They were my friends. Essentially I was isolated by half my friends and systematically humiliated and tormented by the other half (obviously this half it turns out weren't actually my friends).

It's the ring leader of the bullying gang, who is almost certainly a psychopath or sociopath, that I have the problem with. He had two particular wingmen too. I have tried so hard to move on, and I do very much live in the present. However I still feel that I need that closure. 13 years ago now it started.

See I was diagnosed with aspergers at 19, after leaving school. So for one thing it turns out they were actually abusing someone with aspergers because of his aspergers traits. I would like to talk to the leader in particular (ironically studied psychology at uni, was a guidance counsellor and is now a recruiter) to make him aware of that. I feel he needs to be faced with the consequences of his behaviour (side note: another guy who was targeted is now a complete recluse, and in hindsight almost certainly was undiagnosed too).

Additional consequences are that I too was a recluse for several years, so am several years behind in adjusting to adulthood. Furthermore my severe digestive health problems, fatigue, depression and anxiety begun at this time and have been such a bane of my existence since then. I am doing very well now, but still trying to overcome the health problems.

My brain just keeps going back to those three, especially that one person. I have had dreams. Sometimes I see him and confront him, or discuss with him. Sometimes the dreams are essentially flashbacks to the way they treated me. I don't want to attack him, I literally just want to contact him, ask to see him in person, and inform him of the ramifications of his behaviour. I just feel that he needs to know.

Should I? How?

11