Exercising and dieting is hard at the same time?

Honestly, I find it easy for me to diet solo and exercise solo at the same time, because back then at first I didn’t have any exercise equipment back then because I don’t know where to get any and couldn’t afford it. Also, I wouldn’t even eat any healthy foods my Mom bought me, so instead I’d waste money on junk food once per week and restaurant foods daily. Plus, the healthy foods would get spoiled and I’d waste my Mom’s money by not eating it. Also, when I lose weight before the week is almost over. I’d buy some junk food and gain back the amount of weight I lost because I ate some unhealthy foods before the week was over when I had lost some weight. What healthy foods should I eat after exercising to shed a few lbs when I lose weight?
3d
Also, for me it’s easy for me to get some exercise outside during summer without any workout equipment and workout dvds than it is during Spring, Fall, and Winter because of the coldest seasons and without any workout equipment/dvds.

01