Based on your interaction with me on this app, do you think I might be bipolar?

Like I told you on a previous question, three different therapists have diagnosed me with Arrested Emotional Development, but only one also said I was bipolar.

I do have crazy mood swings, but they might be just hormones.
Thank you! I didn't think I was either, but sometimes I doubt myself.

1133

Most Helpful Guys

• Possibly along the lines of myself I was told I had mild bipolar technically I think term is type 2. I recognise some of the things you talk about me THAT SAID I'm definitely no expert - ALSO I do see it a lot on GaG possible type 2 bipolar (which seems to have quite a range).
    With any mental health issue ask yourself how does this affect me, does it affect adversely other areas of my life - If yes have a long think about it.

• Do you have periods of spontaneity. WHere you feel yolo! That you will try anything and talk a lot?

Do you have periods where you're really depressed with suicidal thoughts sometimes?

If yes to both, do you see them switching back, and switching forth over certain periods of time?

Have you had a hallucination (sight or sound) or think people are following you?

Yes to all, you have bipolar. Although the last one is rare unless you're going through a bad time right now.

• My emotional age is way younger than my actual age, so that could account for how moody I get sometimes. And I've never had hallucinations or thought someone was following me.

• I don't think so then =)

• Thank you!!

Most Helpful Girls

• i dont think i know you well enough to say if you are bipolar, i think you are okey, and hormonies are bitches

• No, I don’t think so.
    It seemed you were curious about certain stuff on your mind that some including myself can relate too.