Based on your interaction with me on this app, do you think I might be bipolar?

Like I told you on a previous question, three different therapists have diagnosed me with Arrested Emotional Development, but only one also said I was bipolar.

I do have crazy mood swings, but they might be just hormones.
Updates:
Thank you! I didn't think I was either, but sometimes I doubt myself.

1|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Possibly along the lines of myself I was told I had mild bipolar technically I think term is type 2. I recognise some of the things you talk about me THAT SAID I'm definitely no expert - ALSO I do see it a lot on GaG possible type 2 bipolar (which seems to have quite a range).
    With any mental health issue ask yourself how does this affect me, does it affect adversely other areas of my life - If yes have a long think about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you have periods of spontaneity. WHere you feel yolo! That you will try anything and talk a lot?

Do you have periods where you're really depressed with suicidal thoughts sometimes?

If yes to both, do you see them switching back, and switching forth over certain periods of time?

Have you had a hallucination (sight or sound) or think people are following you?

Yes to all, you have bipolar. Although the last one is rare unless you're going through a bad time right now.

1|0
    0|0
    • My emotional age is way younger than my actual age, so that could account for how moody I get sometimes. And I've never had hallucinations or thought someone was following me.

• I don't think so then =)

• Thank you!!

Most Helpful Girls

• i dont think i know you well enough to say if you are bipolar, i think you are okey, and hormonies are bitches

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don’t think so.
    It seemed you were curious about certain stuff on your mind that some including myself can relate too.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• You are normal to me, a great woman with a senstive heart♥️

0|0
    0|0
  • I really do not think so. I've known genuinely bipolar people that needed medication to even themselves out, and you just seem like you have very normal mood swings.

1|0
    0|0
  • You seem like you have not much of a filter. I've always wondered if this is you IRL or if this is your online persona. What you read is what you get with me. But not everyone online is that way.

1|0
    0|0
    • I do that deliberately on here. I wear a mask (Adult Mode) when I interact with people at work.

• Well then i highly doubt you're not bi polar. it's not something you turn on or off. :)

• I'm not. But thanks :-).

• I actually thought you might be because you do a lot of hookups, but thought it would be impolite to say it, especially since I am not a therapist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rarely are disorders and mental issues ever not co-diagnosed But I never thought you to outwardly demonstrate anything.. SO to me you Nucking Futz like the rest of us.. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Quit doubting yourself. If you need a professional counselor to run things by and bounce things off then do that - nothing wrong with that. But quit second guessing yourself and quit with the self-diagnosing BS, that's a recipe for failure. Just focus on being awesome - the very best YOU that you can be.

1|0
    0|0
  • You told me you were, but I've interacted with bipolar people, and from my interaction with you, you don't seem bipolar.

1|0
    0|0
  • My brothers ex is bipolar, violently so. I dont know much about bipolar people, but you seem nothing like the one i know.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never got that impression. You sound like a sensual nerd.

1|0
    0|0
  • Arrested Emotional Development?
    Based on your interaction with me on this app, do you think I might be bipolar?

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• I might be Borderline. I think you're just really sexual and like having fun. I think you know your limit though.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I see you as a professional women working in Law and on the east coast

No wonder you get stressed and overloaded

0|0
    0|0
  • No, people throw that word around without understanding what it means.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

1|0
    0|0
  • No, you’re not bipolar.