Have you ever pissed or pooped yourself?

I know this is a struggle we all face.. you're sitting there watching the game and it's getting real good then suddenly you're feeling something running down your leg and you discover you have urinated or even pooped yourself. You rush to the bathroom and look in the mirror, tears running down your face as the song "you are beautiful, no matter what they say" by christina aguilera is replaying in your head. You rip off your clothes and you jump in the shower and all is well again.

Anyways I digress, so has it happened to you? share your story.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes to both. Hubby and I went to Cabo, Mexico and stayed at an all inclusive resort. The food was horrible and we both got sick. I had the worst of it. We flew home and I went to the ER for dehydration. I had it coming at both ends and at the same time.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In my adult life no, but there was one time I pissed myself. I was with a group of friends and told them I need to go to the toilet but they said to keep waiting until the bar which is nearby. So I ran into the bar and dashed down the stairs and found a massive line to the bathroom downstairs. So I couldn't wait and had drank so much so I just kind of pissed myself (not on purpose!). But I tried to own it by just telling everyone that night in the bar that the big wet stain on my pants is pee to avoid feeling embarrassed about it.

1|0
    0|0
    • * In my adult life [mostly] no, but there was one time I pissed myself [as an adult].

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 8

• I'd have to be paralyzed to fathom a situation where I wouldn't get myself to the bathroom.

0|1
    0|0
    • You never been really into a sports match or something?

• There's nothing in my adult life (gotta toss that qualifier in) that I was doing that would justify soiling myself.

• Not since I was I little kid. Pissed on my feet a few times when I was drunk, but that doesn't really count

0|2
    0|0
  • Couple close calls, but not in my adolescent or adult life. Then again, I plan ahead; Immodium, Tums, Ibuprofen, and Benedryl were always in my backpack and/or car.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I had an intestinal virus, and pooped myself while I was vomiting... Its the worst thing ever

0|0
    0|0
  • As a kid i did once to my knowledge went from a good laugh to a great clean up in seconds

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it wasn’t fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • when i was a kid, many times

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when I was a baby in diapers

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes