Girls, are you OK with your current breast size?

Girls, are you OK with your current breast size?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • I wish they were bigger but it wouldn't be worth going throug an augmentation
    Vote B
  • I want them bigger and I am considering an augmentation
    Vote C
  • I had an augmentation
    Vote D
  • I wish they were smaller but it wouldn't be worth going throug a reduction
    Vote E
  • I want them smaller and I am considering a reduction
    Vote F
  • I had a reduction
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes definitely, I would hate having big tits cause I play a lot of sports and would hate to have all that fat being dragged around while I'm trying to run. Plus if they're too big, your spine can deform so I'm super grateful!

0|0
    0|0
  • My left tit is a solid B cup, my right is an A cup. I love having small boobs but for the longest time I wished they were just the same size. Buutttttttt lately I realize that they both look good from a side angle and my boobs are still sexy... just ones behind lmao. Which is fine because I am now looking at them as if I have the best of both worlds. Ones a cute itty bitty tights breast that looks like the nipple is just budding and just hitting puberty, while the other is a sexy full amble breast with a mature yummy nipple. It matches my personality, honestly. Sometimes I’m a playful little girl, sometimes I’m a full fledged woman. I love my variety so I’ve come to love my breasts lolol I’m super athletic and a runner so it must’ve stunted my growth? Idk! But I’m definitely not getting a boob job lolol maybe getting pregnant will change them, but I’m content!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 38

• Yes. These are the boobs God gave me and these are boobs that my husband loves and fed my daughters during their first year of life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope they weigh me down, headaches sore neck back ache and they just feel like they’re going to poop half the time.

0|3
    0|0
  • I really want an argumentation. It’s really hard to go find dresses that fit sense I have wide hips and a booty. Most dresses I find that are wide in the hips don’t fit my chest. So annoying! I also would like to wear tank tops and not feel insecure because I feel flat chested 😪

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. It’s a love/hate relationship. Love how they look (I’m a busty gal), hate how difficult it can be at times to shop for tops or even dresses so they fit right in that area only! But if I had to choose, I’d keep my girls, I wouldn’t downsize them 😁😅

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine are 2 completely different sizes and Id consider augmentation to fix that but Id be fine with either size if they were just both the same damn size

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 32A, but it's not worth going through an augmentation, because I don't care that much. There will likely be someone compatible out there who doesn't mind breast size.

0|0
    0|0
  • They get in the way a lot but i mean some like them

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m fine with mine, the men seem be fine with them too lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine are kind of small. I’m also very tall and skinny, I don’t think I’d look good with bigger ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • no I don't like mine but I am not willing to get augmentation for it

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm okay with mine. I used to wish they were smaller but I've grown to love them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly no. I wish i had bigger breasts. It would make my body look more proportional and i am seriously considering getting implants

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my boobs. They’re pretty perfect!

1|2
    0|0
  • I certainly am now I've had a breast reduction done this year.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty content with mine as they are.
    At least until age takes its toll😝

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish they were bigger but I'm not going to surgery, it's not worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a love hate cause they get in and out of trouble and Lot of time hurts my back. I am a 40D.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a mixed relationship. Sometimes I feel like I'm too top heavy but eh

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm ok with how I am. If anything smaller would be nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like a bit more than my A cup because it's difficult to find funny dresses and shirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am perfectly fine with it

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm happy with my breast size.

0|3
    0|0
  • Absolutely ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I chose them

2|1
    0|1
  • I am, m’aam

1|1
    0|0
  • I sure am!

0|2
    0|0
  • Mine are just fine lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have accept that I almost have none. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No
    Very heavy and painful

1|0
    0|0
  • I have prefect

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes