Is it weird to donate money to a patient because they're really hot?

She recently passed of a stroke after her Gofundme met it's goal and then some. I donated because it's the right thing to do but also look at her. You usually don't think 'hot' when you see a sick person but yeah.

R. I. P Claire

xoxxox
~Mr Bailey
  • You're strange
  • No
The surgery goes like this. You get your chest opened, ribs cracked and then have your lungs replaced. It's not even a sure fix. It happens & I'm sad she had to go. So many ugly people get to live 'till 100.
This was her last video ever

411

Most Helpful Guys

• Not exacly a secret that attractive people get treated different. Especially women, i think guys just have this instinct to throw resources and try to take care of women they find attractive. Instagram "models" make millions of other people wanting to look at their pics. You think that happens if the average guy down the street does the same?