Is it weird to donate money to a patient because they're really hot?

She recently passed of a stroke after her Gofundme met it's goal and then some. I donated because it's the right thing to do but also look at her. You usually don't think 'hot' when you see a sick person but yeah.

R. I. P Claire

xoxxox
~Mr Bailey
  • You're strange
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
5d
The surgery goes like this. You get your chest opened, ribs cracked and then have your lungs replaced. It's not even a sure fix. It happens & I'm sad she had to go. So many ugly people get to live 'till 100.
4d
This was her last video ever

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 10

• No, it's not normal, sorry to break that out to you.
    I don't think you are trolling.
    Have you tried talking about this with someone apart from us? Your parents, a friend or maybe a therapist?

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

I'm my own therapist. This is just my opinion. I should seek help for my opinions?

• 5d

If those opinions aren't going to hurt yourself or someone else, then that's good.
      But I feel that keeping everything inside of you won't be good for you.

• it is odd and a rather heartless if you wouldn't do something good for someone because you didn't find them attractive

0|2
    0|0
  • I've heard of worse reasons to donate money to a patient, but it's your money. What stands out to me is how much emphasis you put on looks; in your mind,, the problem isn't that you thought this dying woman was "hot", the problem is that there are ugly people that didn't die in her place.

It's a cliche to say that "beauty is skin deep, but ugliness runs to the core", but in this case, that is definitely true. I don't know if you are conventionally attractive or not, and quite frankly I don't care either way, but one thing is for certain: unless this is just a "vent" post and you don't actually believe what you have written, you are uglier than any cancer or disease ever could be.

"Is it weird to donate money to a patient because they're really hot?" In the sense that you are supposed to spend you money in a certain way, according to social dictates? No. In the sense that the way you spent your money communicates something about your character. Oh, without a doubt.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd rather have it that people with this kind of mentality don't live till 100

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes dude, there is an entire thot culture that feeds on guys like you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

You're a strange individual.

1|1
    0|1
  • I guess I'm living to at least 100...

0|2
    0|0
  • If they need the money them yes help them out

0|1
    0|0