Are you willing to get a flu shot/vaccination? If not, how come?

I remember getting the flu shot when I was younger, but I have not gotten one since then and my skepticism may cause me to steer clear of them in the future. I've heard too many reports of people getting sick, side effects, or even dying because of the vaccine. This is believable to me because I know how wicked the pharmaceutical industry (in America) can be. Everything it does is for profit, meanwhile they keep people sick enough to keep coming back for more medication or vaccination.

https://youtu.be/nWzmqe5bwf8Are you willing to get a flu shot/vaccination? If not, how come?

88