Are you willing to get a flu shot/vaccination? If not, how come?

I remember getting the flu shot when I was younger, but I have not gotten one since then and my skepticism may cause me to steer clear of them in the future. I've heard too many reports of people getting sick, side effects, or even dying because of the vaccine. This is believable to me because I know how wicked the pharmaceutical industry (in America) can be. Everything it does is for profit, meanwhile they keep people sick enough to keep coming back for more medication or vaccination.

https://youtu.be/nWzmqe5bwf8Are you willing to get a flu shot/vaccination? If not, how come?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• It's a myth that you'll get sick with the flu shot. I think there's actually no reported instances to the CDC.

However I haven't gotten it. Simply because I don't have health insurance and my budget is especially tight these days. I can't afford it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... I got my flu shot and then like a few months later I got the flu and almost died 🤷🏾‍♀️
    So... I don’t give a damn about vaccinations anymore

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

i don't give a damn in general about anything regarding vaccinations, if needed i'll get them but i don't see a real reason right now.
      i've had all of the shots when i was younger though

• I already got mine, like every year. Anybody who doesn't, is either very misinformed, can't get it for medical reasons, or is simply an asshole.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an autoimmune disease so the flu could kill me, I get it every year and so do my husband and children.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I've been getting it every year for about four or five years now, and I'm late this year accckkk

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never gotten the flu shot in my 22 years old life... never got the flu same with my mom

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, i dont get flu shots bc 1) the flu virus changes every year. Its kinda stupid to me to get a shot every year just to be save from one specific variation of flu.
    I mean, its not harmful, but why should i do it if its so ineffective? Its like buying a single use umbrella every time its raining. Ill just try my best not to get sick in the first place.
    And i hardly in my life ever got the flu.. Most of the time im just cought a cold or sth.
    (oh and 2nd) they dont offer that in the country i live in. I guess because most people think like me)

That being said, you shouldn't be afraid of vaccinations. They are not harmful at all. Its true that the American health care is shit, but this rather shows in the fact that they actually wanna sell you a damn flu shot, not in the content of the vaccine itself.
    A vaccine does challenge your immune system, which it should do. But its not harmful to you, at all :)

0|0
    1|0
  • Nah. I've never got one so I just dont see a reason to get it now.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• No I won’t. I never have before and I have not gotten the flu in over 25 years.

0|1
    0|0
  • I got both flu shots, for bird flu and pig flu back in the day... later turned out both were useless.
    So no, I'm not getting those anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get one every year. Last year it didn't work. We all got flu. There is no guarantee.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont see a reason to get a flu shot. The flu is not gonna kill me if I get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... not getting one. Ever

0|0
    0|1
  • Every year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get one every year

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Too dangerous