Can CROSSFIT build MUSCLE and keep a V TAPER?

YOU CAN SKIP THE THE WORDS THAT AREN'T IN BOLD TO GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT

It's been hard to get into the gym routine again after I've been out of High School.
In HS I was a 3 sport athlete I was a lineman in Football and a powerlifter and I left HS almost 4 years ago now and it's been hard to stay motivated for a better habit. When I left HS, I got to my heaviest weight of 260 in a year, I then got into a gym routine and lost 70 pounds and was 190, but this year was very rough and I went through the worst depression stage ever from my bipolar depression I've always had and this year I gained 40 pounds and currently at 130, keep in mind I've always been a fat fuck my whole life.
I've been thinking of goals and (say what you want) my goal is to be Superhuman. I'm trying to develop a training routine that can I can not only look good but be very functional (functional = getting stronger, run faster & longer, jump higher & farther, fight better, etc.) so I want a bodybuilder's body and the functionality of an strongman, sprinter, MMA fighter, etc.
I've been trying a hybrid of powerlifting and bodybuilding, but these more crossfit styles of training has been calling to me lately. I'm thinking instead of doing isolation exercises like chest flies and leg extensions, I'll do more compound movements like clean & jerks, bench presses, squats, etc. Instead of having a chest day and an a back day, I can have a heavy day, and intense full body training for the rest of the training week, and run on the treadmill for 30 min. a week, I know what some of you are thinking but I don't thing running for just 30 min a week will hurt anything.
So I want a lifetime training regimen that will make me look good and keep me functional.
  • YES IT CAN
  • NO IT CAN'T

00