Can I increase the size of my boobs through exercise?

43

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe by the sport, I don't know if this is true but if you train your pectorals, maybe you can increase their size or how to maintain them. (Need some verifications about this) 🤔

• im gonna say no

• No you cannot

What Girls Said 4

• LOL, no.

I'm sorry to tell you but if anything, they're going to shrink the more you exercise, especially if you do lots of cardio. After I lost weight, I went down an entire cup size (Yeah, it sucked!) But... on a plus side, if you do exercise, you can make them appear perkier, especially doing strength training that focuses on your chest/upper body.

• No, if anything, they'll lose fat and probably shrink. BUT, if you're overweight, like you got a whole chunky band below your boobs as well as a big gut, losing it will make your boobs look bigger in proportion to your body.

• nope

• If you lose weight, so if you're in a caloric deficit or you do lots of cardio, they can get smaller.
    But if you build you're chest muscle, they won't get smaller, there's gonna be muscle under the fat in your boobs, and they will look a little bigger or perkier, or have a nicer shape.
    But you can't go up cup sizes or something.
    My boobs aren't even an A cup, so I started doing some chest exercises with weights, and they look better and a little bit bigger.