Have you experienced Trauma?

Have you been traumatized? Have you ever done a therapy like this or would you consider it and did it work?

Updates:
This video has some fascinating insights into how your mind works and maybe why you would feel "stuck". May this be the best year of your life, with renewal and purpose!

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah and I've never done therapy like this lol and I don't plan on it

0|1
    0|0
    • Am sorry to hear that. you might want to consider some kind, but I know it can be scary. You know what the problem is right?

• Show All
    • ok. I don't want to use a prybar here, but consider this post as a loving "road sign" in your life... that says... rest stop, pee break!. Seriously, I can only imagine what you endured. but if stuff isn't dealt with, it deals with you and directs ones life. It controls us. All of us are like that. Vulnerability is how it loses it's power. Write it out, share with counselor, write a mytake... you'll be glad... I hope. I have an upcoming post on Wonder Woman, look for that!:)

• I'm not writing a myTake on it but I have my ways of coping with it but yeah I'll try to check out your future myTake when it comes out

Most Helpful Guy

• Would being diagnosed with epilepsy count? If so, then yes.

0|0
    0|0
    • im not sure on that. trauma is something you experienced, or saw that was... traumatic... hard to process. that's my definiton, check out the video and see...

• Thanks for mho

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I have this saved to listen to later.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Someone insulted me on twitter once. Apparently that counts.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I have experienced trauma for about 6 straight months. Worst time of my life, but thanks and glory be to God I was healed by him.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have experienced trauma, yes. I was in a car accident a few months back and had back, neck, and head trauma. It all healed by itself though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doctor i have been through more trauma. than you have seen. Ylo

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes