How to distinguished if one's suffering from Anxiety, Depression or Loneliness?

Updates:
5d
Isn't it recognising that you might have one of these could be an indication that you're still on your league and isn't completely losing it

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Please see a professional. You can call 1-800-A-FAMILY for a referral to appropriate people. Good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Simplified version:

Depression - Everything feels against you/negative. Even thinking positively is difficult.

Anxiety - Ungrounded restlessness, increased heartrate, hyperventilation. Often caused by certain scenarios in our heads.

Loneliness - Feeling separated, like everything is at a distance, even when you're with/among other people. (Loneliness and being alone are not to be confused.)

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're thinking about the past = Depression
    If you're thinking about the future = Anxiety

1|0
    0|0
  • They can be linked; depression can come from loneliness, and anxiety can affect so many people because of so many different things. It depends on your personal situation (I’m suffering with all 3)

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a professional diagnosis then go from there, self diagnoses will more likely than not give you the “illness” you think you have

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s all the same thing I think

0|0
    0|0
  • I know that you can feel all of those together

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Depression isn't always obvious, talk to a doctor if you think you have it. Loneliness is more or less just a mindset.

Anxiety is markedly full of panic attacks. If you think you're having a panic attack, lie down, deep breaths, go to a happy place. Then talk to your doctor about treatment and prevention. And you know for a fact when you're having a panic attack after you've had one before. First time you think you're having a heart attack or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • take some online quizes, read books on it and try to figure out what each one means and try to write down the signs and see if you have any of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

I have the same symptoms for each, and these symptoms also occurs to each area so it kinda Confuses me.

• 5d

I personally think that everyone once in a while feels these things, but if it becomes a continue thing where you cannot do anything you used to like to do because of these feelings than you need special help to really figure out what your issues are. I hope that helps you.

• 5d

Yeah it does, thank you.

Recommended myTakes