How to lose 20 pounds in 60 days?

Wanting to lose 20-30 pounds in 60 days. I know 30 is not as ideal so i’m really working towards 20 . Please let me know of any tips or tricks!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Put down the fork pick up the jogging shoes. I would concern yourself with how fast you lose it though.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know that there are a lot of people against it, but I’ve done my own research and so has a friend of mine. The keto diet works. It’s not unhealthy or dangerous and a common myth is that it can cause cancer but no. My friend tried it. He is healthier than he’s ever been before.

2|0
    1|0
    • BUT I still recommend exercise

• Show All
    • @tonicandgin don't do keto if you're muscle. the whole point of keto is to make your body burn the healthy fats (olive oil, salmon, etc.) instead of carbs (pasta, rice) since you don't provide the carbs you need. for you, since you have muscle i guess you're pretty active. it'll be very hard to weight lift seriously if you are on keto bc you need those carbs to convert and give you energy while doing your gym session/sport training.
      if you decide to switch, it'll be quite a stun for your body.

• @scorchedwater i just want to slim down my thighs. It's too bulky for my liking. I dance and I feel like i look bigger than the other girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Watch calorie intake, exert yourself with an active lifestyle, eat small meals more often, lose water weight, and a surprising one: SLEEP!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont eat or sleep just drink water and snort cocaine

0|0
    0|0
  • I lost 20 pounds in 30 days via the Chrono diet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keto

0|0
    1|0
  • It depends what your height/weight is?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Lots of jump roping or any form of intense cardio. 3 sessions of 30 minute cardio with only 30 second breaks. And eat lots of fiber.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes