Doing everything right?

I'm watching what I eat, exercising daily and I don't have that much sugar and I make sure to get plenty of sleep but I'm not thin. I'm not even losing weight. I rarely consume more than 1700 calories a day.
I'm 5'2 and 165 pounds. How can I not be losing weight? Is there something I'm missing?

I seriously need help.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Well if you dont do a lot of fat burning exercises or change it up you plateau. I suggest drink lots of water. walk or run.
    Got to burn your calories daily.
    Plus dont eat lots of fatty foods. Dont skip meals.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• energy out > energy in
    make sure you're drinking water and are burning more calories than intaking them. trust the process and keep your fitness recorded with a journal entry, fitness tracker, etc. good luck!

1|0
    0|0
  • We have the exact same measurement and weight! Okay, so what works for me is eating a bit less than 1500 calories a day, along with cardio+strength training. Start drinking lemon water in the morning before you eat anything, don't skip breakfast ever, try not to snack (if you do, make it a healthy snack), eat whole-wheat (whole-grain is better) if you have to eat bread, stay away from red meats for now (chicken and fish are healthy in moderation), brown rice (quinoa is better), egg whites; my favorite snack bowl is sliced cucumbers, carrots, strawberries, and all sprinkled with chia seeds.

Good luck!

(If I got any of this wrong, someone please correct me).

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes