Why black women look younger than other races?

I am jealous of their gorgeous skin! Most of them I thought were 16-18 but actually were over 30!!! One lady I met at the doctor I thought she was 30 but she was actually 60!!! How? Please tell me your secrets!!!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Why black women look younger than other races?

Psh just to name one.. I got others, but Jane Fonda out here putting many to shame YA DIGG haha 😍👀!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Melanin. Melanin acts as a natural sunblock. I believe it's supposed to offer at least an inherent SPF 17, at least for black men and women.
    That, and black people don't generally "go for a tan".
    If you sit in the sun, and you get a tan, that tan means that your skin has already sun damage. You do that long enough over the years, you will look +10-15 years your age soon enough.

Have you ever realized why Australia is the country with the highest number of skin cancer cases in the world? And why a significant amount of Australians have age spots even in their 30s. Yep. That's why.

2|0
    0|0
  • Asians too... they look 15 when they are actually 40 lol
    most black girls I've seen look old at young age... but young at an old age lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh they don't. That's a common misconception. It depends on the person.

0|0
    2|0
  • It's in the genes, baby. And no tanning salons !!

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't you mean Asians?

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

This is some weak trolling right here. "Let me make a tarded post so people argue more" was this your plan?

• Skincare routines.

0|0
    1|0
  • Hmmm, I've never noticed that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It's been scientifically proven that black people age 10 years younger due to larger amounts of melanin. It's like a natural sun block so things like wrinkles don't appear as quickly, and if you have a good skin care to match you'll look even more younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • simply melanin hun x

0|1
    0|0
  • Most black women look 40.

0|0
    1|0
  • Genetics i guess but it depends on individuals.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes