I’m sad, depressed, & feel alone can anyone help me?

I never felt this way til now at 21. I feel weird , not excited much to go out , I’m alone just have parents , no friends, daily I am depressed and not as happy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I know that feeling. I've been depressed since I finished college and I often feel lonely since I'm now so distant from my once very close friends.
    I find it helps a bit to learn instruments and find some jam sessions to attend. I sometimes meet people and improve my trumpet skll.
    But nothing beats a visit to my college to hang out with my friends!

Anywho, if you want feel free to message me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to relax, if you have free time go for walk clear your mind it always helped me

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to make friends as much as possible, it becomes harder and harder when you grow up.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Already feels hard, girls r jealous n I’m kind but they r jerks n jealous. Many have their own life and always say my best friend this or I’m going out with a friend this weekend , my friend from highschool n they hav babies or partner n a lot of family n I’m alone

• 6d

Feel only thing I can do is get good boyfriend

• 6d

Nope, don't try to patch your loneliness with boyfriends.
      Boyfriends come and go, friends stay.
      Try finding some new ones.

• Why don't u masturbate?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Long lasting depression should be discussed with your doctor, and you should consider seeing a therapist or engaging in other types of treatment like group therapy, etc.

There are many things you can do to combat depression and loneliness.

It sounds like you need to get involved in some activities outside the home. Join a club. Volunteer work. Take-up a social hobby like swing dancing.

It's hard to motivate yourself to do things when you feel like crawling in a hole. But kicking your own butt to get yourself into positive, life-affirming activities can be very helpful in relieving depression and giving you things to feel proud of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Misery loves company.

I know the feeling. Life doesn't seem to have much excitement on my end anymore either.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I don’t like to be alone

• How long have you been feeling this way?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes