What are some health trends for weight loss you do that have worked?

I. e. lemon water, drinking a glass of water in the morning, no dairy, Low-FODMAP eating, no/low sugar intake, High Intensity Interval Training, etc.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be on s Chrono diet. You eat breakfast, after 5 hours lunch, and 5 hours after lunch dinner.
    You can't eat potatoes, beans, peas, and anything with flower or starch, and sugar. You can eat all you want exept for dinner. You can have one portion of either fish or chicken breast and salad or just salad. You can only cook in olive oil or on butter.

• I lost about 20 pounds in a month. Perfectly healthy. Oh and you need to drink at least 3L of water a day.

Most Helpful Girl

• This workout program. It changed my life. I put the effort in and was dedicated. I woke up every 4am. Ate a small meal And took vitamins. And whenever I was soo sore. I knew it was because my body was not used to the exercises. So, I ate a banana and kept pushing on. I was out of my comfort zone. Drenched and full of sweat. And slowly my body was improving. And I had more energy. And challenged myself to do different activities and exercises. Yes, it’s hard. But worth it. My eating habits have changed too. And 9 years later, I still look good!

And for my diet. I ate more fiber and alittle less protein.
    I switched from white rice 🍚 to whole grains. And ate almonds for snacks. Oatmeal for recharge. Hard boiled eggs. Chicken breast with olive oil. And drank more green tea 🍡 and water. And ate more fruits for dessert.