What will help me sleep better?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Have a clean diet and do exercise. I recommend a aruvedic herb called ashwagandha. I take it in the morning and when it's time to sleep I get sleepy and if I wake up during the night, I find it very easy to fall back asleep!

0|0
    0|0
  • Asmr YouTube videos
    I have an app called Just Rain too which haven't tried yet. But I will be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Learning how to wind down before going to bed, and unplugging when you hit the sheets. A very dark room helps. A comfortable bed helps. No television, computer or phone when in bed. Engaging in a relaxing activity before bed like reading, talking with family, having a long bath. Getting enough exercise throughout the day, avoiding caffeine and sugar, learning how to meditate/pray in a way that calms you. Keeping the bedroom slightly cold and avoiding noise or using white-noise to block out environmental sounds like traffic, noisy neighbors, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn on the TV or Go to Gag. xxoo

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Gag can help with that honestly. But maybe getting a bath before bed? Make sure you don’t have any caffeine in the afternoon so that your body is ready for sleep.. and once you get into a sleep pattern, you won’t even need to do these things anymore, you’ll do it automatically.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do exercise, mainly running, until you feel tired. That makes me sleep tight. Or get wasted. Your choice. But the exercise thing is better for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • A clean diet, exercising a few times a week, and most importantly a consistent schedule

0|0
    0|0
  • Here’s a list:

Melatonin 10mg

Blue Light Filter on phone

Alcohol

Antihistamines

0|0
    0|0
  • Staying awake less.

0|0
    0|0